CityU VMC | Dentistry Service
CityU VMC offers a complete range of advanced veterinary dentistry and oral surgery services for dogs and cats.
The dentistry service is directed by a board-certified veterinary dentistry specialist with decades of experience, assisted by a team of veterinary nurses and technicians with dentistry training.
Our state-of-the-art dentistry suite is equipped with advanced surgical, diagnostic, and imaging equipment, including intraoral dental radiography, CT, and MRI. Our team can help your furry friends have improved dental health, therefore improving their quality of life, eliminating pain, and reducing the risk of related diseases.
Our services include:
- Professional dental cleaning, including plaque and tartar removal
• Diagnostic imaging, including intraoral x-rays, CT scan, and MRI when indicated
- Periodontal treatment to save diseased teeth, gums, and supporting bone.
• Exodontics: extraction of damaged or diseased teeth
• Restorative procedures to restore the function and appearance of the teeth
• Endodontics: root canal treatment
• Orthodontics: correction of misaligned teeth
• Prosthodontics: crowns and implants
• Maxillofacial surgery: repair of jaw fractures and oral soft tissues trauma
• Oncologic services: detection and treatment of oral tumours
• Dentistry for senior dogs and cats
Our dentistry service works in close collaboration with our anaesthesia service
We put extra care into the follow-up of our patients to ensure their long-term success and dental health. For the best results, we provide our clients with home care instructions, diet counselling, and periodic professional dental cleaning.